Tuesday 12 March 2013

Ready To Move It!

     We have finally emptied the house and are ready to move the 5th wheel to it's new home!  We found a park to our liking and have reserved a spot, they also have storage for our small RV, which we think is fantastic as we want it close when we do decide to go camping.  Having to load the truck and drive to a storage lot then unload the truck would be such a lot of trouble.  This was we are able to walk across the park, load up and be on our way.
     We are still cooking and eating in the house to save on propane.  It is quite strange to be living in two places at one time.  We have moved most of our cooking supplies to the trailer, spices, flour, etc, so occasionally I have to send hubby out to get ingredients for me in order to prepare a meal.  That is one thing I didn't think about when I retired, preparing meals three times a day, but that is what I do and my better half certainly appreciates it.
     The spot we are moving to will let us have a deck and a small shed, which we are ecstatic about,  my husband will have a place to store his beloved tools that he can not seem to part with.  The RV park has a pool and laundry facilities, so we are set.
     Will blog more once we are settled.  Thanks for reading.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment